2.01.2010

Searching for the perfect running playlist

I am in the market for the perfect running playlist.

I have an iTunes giftcard left over from Christmas that I plan to use for this mission.

I get e-mail updates from SparkPeople — a cool online community for weightloss, which I definitely recommend to anyone serious about shedding pounds. Through that site, I found an article raving about using music to intensify workouts. The site suggested the following playlist:

"The Sign" by Ace of Base
"Caught Up" by Usher
"Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel
"Ain't Too Proud to Beg" by The Temptations
"Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child
"Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand
"Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake
"Respect" by Aretha Franklin
"When It's Over" by Sugar Ray

Anyone have any other suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. "When worlds colide" by Powerman 5000 is a personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good - Better than Ezra
    Radar Love - Golden Earring
    Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
    Sinnerman - Nina Simone
    Two Princes - Spin Doctors
    Till You're Gone - Gabe Dixon Band

    These are some of my faves from my running playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I like my play list too much, I try to get a little dance step in there and trip myself up. ha... yes, I'm a klutz!

    ReplyDelete