2.03.2010

Oops

NERD ALERT: Last night, I decided to skip my training run to go to a social media "tweet-up" in Broken Arrow. I learned more about Twitter and its applications in five minutes from a book publisher there than I have in years of reading articles and working with professors. Amazing stuff, @PublishingGuru. Thanks for your tips.

Feeling guilty about missing my run last night, I made a promise to myself to run this morning. I did it. I ran 3.8 miles. It was cold, but I feel great.

So why the title "Oops" title? I'll tell you.

I have no idea how long it took me to run because I have no idea when I left my house. I know I got home at 5:30 a.m., the time I would have sworn I set my alarm to wake up. I guess I accidentally jumped the clock forward an hour?? That's the only thing I can figure. So I got up at 4:30 to run? I'm not sure. How did I not notice?

I don't know. But I'm making lemonade of this life lemon. I am back at home ready to start to my day early.

1 comment:

  1. I was REALLY wondering why you were emailing me at 5:38. :)

    ReplyDelete