1.20.2010

Crazy

Something must have come over me.

This morning, I woke up at 5:24, more than half an hour before I normally wake up for work. (That's not the crazy part.)

Instead of rolling over and going back to sleep only to hit snooze and repeat that process about three more times, I got out of bed to do some weight training in my living room. That's crazy, right?

I have some 5-pound dumbbells, and I found a workout specifically designed for my body type (thank you, Women's Health Magazine e-mail updates).

I squatted and lunged my way through the rear end-targeted workout and followed it up with a ab video by Denise Austin. (She might be a little too peppy for 6 a.m.)

It felt great. Afterward, I had some breakfast and headed to the office.

I'm not sure whether it was the workout or the sweet 1990s jams of GenX 106.1 during my commute, but I walked into work feeling pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment